Electric Baseboard Heater Thermostat
This page will focus on helping you understand what electric baseboard heater thermostat is all about and why you need one.
I made a search on the best electric baseboard heater thermostat to present them for you along with reviews on why they are an excellent pick. The following are some of the top rated electric baseboard heater thermostat on the market today and the reviews will help you select the best one after a careful consideration of all the aspects in various electric baseboard heater thermostat.
If you want to buy one, congratulation, for you have come to the right place. Whatever you prefer, I am pretty sure there must be one fitting all your needs.
What are the Best Electric Baseboard Heater Thermostat
The easy-to-install Honeywell Manual Electric Baseboard Thermostat works on 4-wire (double pole) electric heat applications (baseboard or line volt) and allows for simple, worry-free operation.
- “Works with my ceiling electric heater in my garage.” – J. Logan
- “Fits easily in 1 gang box.” – Knowidea
- “This would be okay if the differential was constant, but its not.” – Brian
The Honeywell RLV3120A1005/H Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating.
- “Instalation was very easy.” – Arti
- “We just want to set the room to hold a modest temperature and it does it beautifully.” – Daniel Dreese
- “There is no place for a grounding wire connection and I don’t feel comfortable leaving the grounding wire unconnected.” – John A. Kintzer
Programmable 5/2 electric baseboard thermostat. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day.
- “It was easy to install and works great.” – Erik
- “I would recommend this to anyone else in the market for a line-voltage programmable thermostat.” – AuburnWA
- “Just wish they had a light button so you could read it.” – dbsr
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard HeatingEasy to use and installTRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.
- “It works good and is easy to install.” – Robert V. Giordano
- “The indicated room temperature actually decreases!!!!” – PHD
- “This product meets my needs so far.” – Rod
This high-capacity TRIACThermostat with a remote input combines unbeatable accuracy and silent operation.ThisThermostat offers great flexibility, allowing up to four different settings to be programmed for each day ofThe week.
- “This thermostat is so easy to install!” – Ted R
- “I had no idea what temperature I was setting it at and if it got really cold at night or had a warm spell, the temperature was all over the place.” – D. Edwards
- “Extremely stable temperature control.” – Bill Knotts
A simple, easy to use 5-2 day programmable thermostat. A programmable thermostat can save you up to 33-Percent off your energy bill, if used as directed.
- “This was easy to install and works great.” – Sarah Chagnon
- “This was very easy to install following the instructions.” – Anna Ballinger
- “I look forward to saving money this winter.” – Jeff K.
Line Voltage thermostats from Lux Products Corporation, the perfect choice for your do-it-youself customers. The LV1 makes a great addition for baseboard heating requirements.
- “It is very well made and does what it was advertised to do.” – Gary Miller
- “I had asked around Home Depot and other home good stores and everyone said they weren’t made anymore.” – Designer 92101
- “There is no adjustment for the on-off temperature differential.” – Wompus27
Premium Electric Baseboard Heater Thermostat, Use With 120V Or 240V Baseboard Or Fan Forced Electric Heaters, Snap Action Industrial Grade Micro Switch Activated By Vapor Filled Sensor, 45 Degree F To 85 Degree F Temperature Range, Mounts Directly On Standard Junction Box, 4-3/8 H x 2-7/8 W x 1-3/4 D, Euro White Styling, Double Wire.
- “Keeps the temp just right and the built in thermometer is perfect for checking the room temp.” – GB
- “It was easy to install.” – Crystal Satriano
- “Fortunately, we smelled the overheated plastic and turned off the power immediately.” – dtc
A simple, easy to use 1-week programmable thermostat. A programmable thermostat can save you up to 33-Percent off your energy bill, if used as directed.
- “It will repeat the programming you set for 7 days a week.” – Nathan Mitchener
- “Installation was easy and instructions are good.” – Philip H. Ness
- “I happen to have one but I would guess few people do.” – Len
Take control of your home’s temperature without letting that outdated, rotary-style thermostat take control of your home’s décor! Designed specifically for homes with electric baseboard heaters, convectors, or radiant floor heating, these easy-to-use thermostats program in just a few minutes and keep your home looking and feeling great.
- “These things are very easy to install and program, and work excellent.” – Ed
- “Definitely a product I would buy again if I needed a programmable thermostat.” – David Harper
- “We have a open floor plan that could be problematic with baseboard heaters but these thermostats properly regulate the air temp.” – nm88
Don’t Forget To Like
You can post this electric baseboard heater thermostat page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.